Friday, October 2, 2009

Feature Friday: Disney World

While on my hiatus from ADP, my husband and I went to Disney World. There is nothing more magical and inspiring than "It's a Small World" or "Journey to the Imagination". The colors, the sounds, the smells of Disney World are unlike anywhere I've ever been. And did I mention the dessert is as sweet as a two-year-old's tea party.




Oh hot diggity!

This just happens to be a delectable chocolate bunt-cake, with vanilla ice cream slathered on top, with chocolate syrup just seeping from the building's pores. The mountain rained jimmies and atop the masterpiece was a single piece of white chocolate that said, "celebrate today".

For anyone who's every been to Disney World, you know that their desserts are friggin' amazing! Desserts are my guilty pleasure (and I get that from Aunt Dottie, by the way). And I think I ate a dessert at every meal down in Disney World. This particular dessert was at Cinderella's Castle Royal Table. It was first time I had ever eaten there, and it was wonderful. If you can make reservations 3 months ahead of time, I highly recommend it.




On a side note, my husband screams like a girl on this ride.
(Sorry hunny)






And this is me eating my most favoritest dessert of all, the class mickey mouse ears....on a steek!





We love Disney World. My parents took my there all throughout my childhood, and I got to watch my husband enjoy it for the first time about 3 years ago. So we went there again last month and it was just as wonderful as it was the first 15 times I've been there. I would go back again in a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment